Why did I get married?

Like seriously? Why? Can someone tell me why?!

Why do people get married in the first place? Many people are happy as they are dating away and even staying together. But why take that extra step to say: "will you marry me?" and "I do!" ?


For many reasons as:
  1. a public statement that we're together
  2. to make sure the other person is 110% faithul
  3. for religions and moral principles sake
  4. to have sex without people talking bad
  5. and essentially, to hope that all the above actually comes true!





So, as the pic above shows, NO I'M NOT MARRIED! How could I be? Technically I could, but it's a life-long decision that ain't another blind date. Unless you take into account arranged marriages and the convenience of modern days divorce!

This movie, yes, back-dated to 2007 but as I just watched it, I think it speaks very much of many peoples lives. A BeN'Z recommended Movie! Forget the part where all the characters are black, and put yourself in those situations. They speak of common petty misunderstandings and wrong-doings that end up ruining couples and their spouses.

e.g:
  • work & career more important than family
  • not wanting another child for intrinsic reasons
  • losing compassion & somewhat "love" due to appearance/youth
  • the lack of personal domestic time, SEX



One thing that struck me the most throughout the show is the idea of 80/20 vs 20/80. You may wonder what is that. Simply put, it speaks of how a person has 80% good qualities and the others not so good. Similarly, the person make look DAMN GORGEOUS but with an EMPRESS stature of "I ain't doing that"!


Hence, things to take into consideration, for everyone:

Look at all the good things the person has done for you
and compare it to the bad.
At times even the bad may outweigh the good,
but is it worth it all to give up that person you got together with in the beginning?



That I leave up to you. And I just felt it was a good post :) Have a good day & life!


To check more about the show at IMDb, click here.

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More