TenSTRINGS!!!

As you all know, I'm becoming more of an active youtuber. This is in my efforts of entertaining others out there with the little GOOD, and the hopefully lesser bad talents. :P


Youtuber account: benedictsachdev0 - do subscribe to support!


Today this post is about tenSTRiNGS! You may be wondering what is that. Briefly, they're a violin and guitar duo that I stumbled upon while youtubing.

These guys really blew me off my seat with their diverse yet coherent music improv and covers. Although they've yet but begun, I would like to introduce you to them.



Here they are, TenStrings with Billie jean!






Are you as amazed as I was? I do wish to reach that standard and higher on my violin soon enough :)

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More