JS - Officially Missing you - Tamia

Stumbled upon these gurlz, Janice and Sonia. Hear about them off a wall post on facebook from my buddy Ian! As i'm new to these two girls, all I can say is their cover is awesome!


"5stars on youtube!"


Don't believe me? Just listen for a few moments and I bet ya'd be hooked on'em!



"Officially Missing You" - Tamia
Cover by Jayeslee.





And since they did such a wonderful cover, it inspired me to do one too! Whether it works out for me as it did for them is another story. So stay tuned!

To check out BeN'Z youtube channel, click here.

3 Comment Here!:

i was inspired too...but till now cant even get a really nice vdeo of myself yetT_T~*

hahaha! well, try and try again i suppose. plus, look at my vids. some are nice some are mediocre. but it don't matter at least ya tried! hehe.

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More