Singapore I'm sorry...

I just can't handle this...

It is insulting to the people...

It is insulting to people who speak english...

It is insulting even for Singaporeons...

I bet those who appointed Miss Singapore thought twice after that.


You must watch Miss Ris Low:
This is the interview which made a NAME for her.





Then after the interview which everyone were talking about, here's an interview:
The Shan + Rozz show: The Boomz Girl






I must say, I have friends from Singapore, and they just ain't nothing like her. I feel... FAR OUT!


And here's a dedicated Blacked Eyed Peas song for her:

2 Comment Here!:

haha did u c the pck version of the interview?

OMG!!I can't stop laughing! her english is even worst than those vegetable market ah pek!!haha!

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More