When I say Esther, you say?



This post is dedicated to one of the biggest freak of natures in the world!

She's a typical chinese girl but with random spikes of amazement. So this was supposed to go unto our year's Convo-Mag!

I was told I only had at most a max of 30 words odd. Hence, this would be the full details if anyone would remember till next year. It goes like this...



Esther = Ass Eater.

What's the first thing that comes to mind when thinking of her?

Hmnn... RETARD!!! hahaha!

She'll never forget that!


Jokes aside, she's a really great friend.

To describe, I would say she's a person that really puts the effort to better a friendship.

When she has the chance to, she wouldn't mind taking that extra time to help you out!


She'll always be remembered for her talent in Card-Making!

That really shows how much she treasures friendship.

Don't believe me, take a look at some she made if you have the opportunity. =)


All in all, I'm glad she's an AWESOME friend to me. Thanks NERD!!!




Below is the summarized version.




Doesn't do the initial justice right? Haha. Well, it'll be a good laugh anyway.




To learn more about this girl that I call my friend, click here.

4 Comment Here!:

I'd say ORPHAN! Yes, Esther from the movie Orphan...

You know, when you mentioned it, I thought you were referring to the paparazzi video. Well, I feel honoured. haha... :D

orphan? no no. you're very much family-ed. how was it referring to tht video? don't see the relation. and yes u better feel that way. ur very lucky :P

haha, i'll tell you on msn. :) yes, feels like a lucky week to me too. hehe.

'm still in penang norhx..if not i sure go also T_T~*

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More