Laughing a lifetime!

I was surfing facebook, and I found this on one of my buddy's profile.



And you know what? I totally agree with it! If only I thought of that as one of my BeN'Z word's. haha. I stopped to think about it and realized it's no wonder I always laugh.


People always say that I'm cheerful and happy with no stress or worries. At times when I look the slightest worried; concentrated or just feel like keeping quiet, people think I'm not feeling well or something happened.


I believe, like everyone else in the world, we all have our own share of difficulties and problems that come head on at times. It sure don't feel good many-a time. But, just remember, it means that you're still alive and living in reality. Also, it gives you the chance to create opportunities to "DE-STRESS" and "ENJOY" yourself!



Hence, don't get so involved with emotions related to things that happen, yet like the phrase I found on my friend's profile


-b-e--b-l-e-s-s-e-d--a-l-w-a-y-s--:-D--

"He who laughs at himself never runs out of things"
to laugh about.

-b-e--b-l-e-s-s-e-d--a-l-w-a-y-s--:-D--


In essence, you'll forever be happy and joyful!

2 Comment Here!:

always stay positive and try to smile or laugh even in a difficult situation and always make fun and laugh at ownself..that's very true..i always do that crappy stuff..hahaha

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More