My 8888 part 2 end

8888

3rd 8
Public enemies


Initially I was wondering what to expect in this. I was under the impression it was a little war going on hence watched it.

Plus who wouldn't watch Johnny Depp?? I'm sure girls wouldn't miss it! Not to neglect Christian Bale who is amazingly hunka-licious! (shoot don't sound right coming from me)

It's a story about bank robbers who stick together, fall in love; and an agent out to catch the lead "heister" who eventually succeeds.

Only thing I found rather peculiar about the show is how the lead character (...) was going to rob the train of millions, and then the scene just changed without showing if he and the rest succeeded or not.

Overall, I have to say this show has AMAZING acting, but lacks sufficient of a story-line and plot apart from the cops chase bad guys thing going on. Then again, very much worth watching as it's based on a true story.


4th 8
HP 6 - Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince




A J.K Rowling story-book based movie that has and is a multi-million dollar and on-going episodical production; this movie has been a favorite in the box-office.

Most critics say that the show was more of a chic-flick than anything. Of how Ron was making-out with some random girl, Hermione getting upset cause she ain't getting a piece of Ron; Harry sad to find that Ginny is always "snogging" with Dean but near the end of the show Ginny dramatically pays full attention to Harry only! WTFreakMAN?!!

In a nutshell, apart from the chic lit going on, it's a movie to enjoy as it mysteriously reveals the plot and story as it progresses. +++ EMMA WATSON!



-------------------------------
This ends my little 8888
-------------------------------
If you disagree with my ratings, comment and let me know why cause I think they deserve that much.

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More