Influenced to go!






If you've been following and keeping track with BeN'Z event upcomings, YOU KNOW tomorrow marks the start of INFLUENCE conference!

I won't be able to join the entire conference because of certain reasons, but for tomorrow night I shall be there!

Before you say hey, okay this is just another Christian gathering and yada yada yada (I know you guys do it. hehe. ), the picture below is an email I recieved that might just change your mind!








Now if you're a fan of great music (classical + electronic and a whole mesh) and scouting amazing talent, she'd be the lady to watch. Let me mention, to spectate Joanne Yeoh is quite a hole in the pocket just for a few numbers.

Also, the band is 100% ANOINTED!

SO DON"T MISS OUT!

Below: Full email I received




















I'll see ya there! More details, click here.

btw, you can still join the conference as walk-in at RM80. Small price to pay for an extreme life change if you ask me. =)

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More