Revving on a letter

Ever heard the saying:

the thing that man loves most are women?
and if women aren't around, man makes love with cars!

Surprisingly, well not so much, but it is true!
(unless you can have this below) =O MEGAN FOXXXX!!!!


I have many friends. SOOOO MANY! Guy friends possibly makes up half of 'em. And no matter where I go, I never fail to find at least one guy who would be able to talk about cars as if he invented and innovated them!

Hung out with a few buds today, and I was introduced to Top Gear.
Clearly I'm not a car person..




Well, (part of) Top Gear is basically about this British guy (Jeremy Clarkson) who takes cars out for a spin and gives you the all you need to know about the cars. I saw many amazing reviews and cars featured on this show but this one clearly takes the "FIESTA" home!



If you've watched the video, you'd understand the below convo.




















































And lastly, here's a Mr. (what's smaller than Bean)'s car.


Hope you enjoyed =) I know I did. British people. hahaha!

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More