Which way is she turning?

DISCLAIMER: PART OF THIS POST IS THE COPYRIGHT OF IAN NG.





























I have seen this image of the girl turning before and never really understood it... Thinking it was a joke that people played to make you look stupid.

Well, that's until today. I thought since it had so much meaning in making her turn (BEING A GENIUS), I should be able to do it ;P


And after 2 minutes plus... (read more below)

























I actually figured out two (I think 3) methods to make the girl turn whichever direction you want at will.
Try and crack your brain about this.

This is a BeN'ZoNe challenge. Whoever can figure out my two methods, and make sure 8 in 10 people are able to do it, I'll take them out for McD's. The best correct answers of course! (subject to availability and distance and etc)

Take part in this by clicking here.

Visit my buddy Ian's website, click here.
Special thanks to Precelia on helping to make the gurl turn :)

4 Comment Here!:

You owe me McD's.

If I guessed your methods.

haha. sure gurl. you got my word. best correct answer gets mcD :)

sorry jade, i won already..

eh, i can get the girl to never complete a 360 degree circle wei.. how?

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More