Fire is Fun - Spraying Flamethrower

Back in 2007, while I was in Melbourne, Australia, I lived in a hostel. The hostels name is Albert House. My friends and I found Melb boring at times and so, this was one of the crazy ideas I conjured up and executed with some help!


Fire is Fun - Spraying Flamethrower
  • BeN'Z - The mastermind
  • Tan Min-On - The executer
  • Tay Jun Hoe - The extinguisher
  • Chang Guo Yuen - The camera



Do check back here for more videos and etc.. You don't wanna miss any!

fyi - those drumsticks, up till today still have a strong fragrant smell.

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More