My 8888

8888

Yes for the chinese that's very prosperous and a real great number.

But, this time it's My 8 out of 10 movie reviews!
***Note, these reviews are extremely shallow.


1st 8
Terminator Salvation


If you're a follower of this 4 discontinuing-part movie, you'll know what to expect. Simply, lots of explosions, humans getting killed by machines(terminators), humans trying to terminate them, and lastly SKYNET!

One thing I like about this show, if you hadn't realized it, they still had the kick-lines "Come with me if you want to live" and "I'll be back". But they didn't have "HASTA LA VISTA BABY!". hahahaha!

This is a show to watch because it brings you to an era in which could possibly become a reality in the future of our human race. The high-dependence on technology and the vast improvement in it that used to take year but now months and sometimes weeks. hehe.


2nd 8
Transformers 2 - Revenge of the Fallen


I need not mention what this show is about because anyone born before the millennium would be no stranger to this. The famous cartoon by Hasbro.

I personally found the show really good as I love the many action scenes. However, according to many, they found the show meaningless. That the plot was too shallow and did not leave a surprising feeling like the first Transformers movie released 2 years ago.

Hence, if you love cars, technology, action, hott gurls running in slow motion with assets moving extraordinarily, and things blowing up every few frames in the movie, this is the show to watch! Very suitable for all ages :)

Damn... megan fox still takes the stick!


Looks like she's got a tattoo right above her pubic area!

She gets a 10/10 though!

Had another 2 but it's such a long post.
So stay tuned to tomorrow!

-------------------------------
This ends my little 8888 for now
-------------------------------
If you disagree with my ratings, comment and let me know why cause I think they deserve that much.

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More