Drum it like the Royst!

If you're lucky to know me well enough, one of my biggest inspirations for my explosive drumming came from Mr. Tony Royster Jr.


His 12 year old video which I'm very certain impacted 100's of thousands of drummers around the world, made the difference in my life. check it out below.




This post is more for the below video of Tony I found on youtube randomly.
He clearly demonstrates the versatility of a drummer to groove, keep a beat and do some melody simultaneously.





Hope you've been inspired as I was.
(waiting to do my drummin vids but need to get good mics to record to. SO HANG ON =)

Meanwhile, check my drumming vids on BeN'Z tube on the sidebar below or directly off my youtube channel.

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More