Have you figured it out?

Well, I have had quite a number of people mention that they have figured out 2 ways if not a minority with 3 methods to make the beautiful and sexy gurl turn.


BeN'ZoNe challenge: Which way is she turning?

So here's the way to send me your answer!

click here and type you're full answers in point form(1, 2, 3) and send to
benedictsachdev@gmail.com

Together, Please leave your:
  • email,
  • blog(if any),
  • name,
  • age,
  • sex,
  • school/work,
  • and phone number.

*** Title the subject as: I can make the girl turn!

Remember, 1 entry per person. Repetitions will not be entertained. TQ

The things people do for McD's!

2 Comment Here!:

try this...
(youremail[at]email.com)

copy and paste..it's suppose to be in 1 line. I donno how I ended up being able to link so I just tracked my previous post and this is the html. =)

oh no... LOL it appeared as the link =.= check ur msn then..

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More