The MAN trend




























Just a few days ago, I caught up with a great friend of mine. At the same time, I had the pleasure of hangin' with one of my high school mates as well. Both really nice guyz.
Cheers Lionel & Sean!!!

Where am I heading in this post you wonder.

Well, right below, is what I went through with those two gym freak buddies of mine!



I din't feel the body aches till later in the evening of the next day. But like they say,
no pain no gain rights? haha!


In essence,
Have a "big" body, get more girls??? Girls agree?
































So, see if you're a "tou-fu" or not. Try doing this workout. I passed it I'm glad to say =)


























More from the trainer in the vid, click here.
Btw, those are my friends in the pic.

And those cut' guyz, they are part of "Park" -ing. One of these days i'll let you know what's that.

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More