Love is here and now till forever

I was listening to the internet radio and came across these two songs.


All I know of Love - Barbra Streisand w/ Josh Groban
&
Here and now - Luther Vandross

And so this is dedicated to my buddies across the world. Very special people in my mind who have touched me, made me feel feelings that can't be described from australia, japan, korea, malaysia, singapore, and even uk.

This song, its lyrics, its meaning... clearly describes how I feel towards you guys. I'm sure you know who you are. =) Do enjoy friends and you readers there! Loads of luvs ~BeN'Z~


0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More