Eventually people recognize.

(Disclaimer: no offence in any way towards anyone below esp. the below pic)

People would recognize when there's terror in the streets; when praises are given for kings, queens, presidents or even actors and actresses not forgetting God of religions. These things happen overnight or over a period ranging from days to years and decades or even centuries. 


BUT, why look so far for this recognition. Eventually people recognize that YOU make a difference in their lives may it be big or small. And I am glad to say that I have been recognized! hehe.


Scenario 1:  By a uni buddy with her own blog. . .








Below clearly illustrates one of the many things my fans do for me!



Inner Left: In this drawing, my friend recognizes I love to play the violin (weird bow though).


Outer left: My friend realized from her previous drawing that it was too nerdy for me and I had more style and looks so she made this (I thought it was pretty good)









And so, eventually when you have been recognized, you must show your appreciation to those people.

Below: I made a portrait of her according to her display picture.












Did you notice the resemblance above? (say you did people!!!)


And if your attempt was terrible, you must try again to show your gratitude
(Hence I tried again!)

Above: A well depicted drawing of my friend and her life.




Scenario 2: By a buddy in Australia

Here's a convo with her. She starts by saying:
(referring to prev blogpost






And the convo cont:


Under normal circumstances I would blur the name, but for people who know her, they would get her expression very clearly! :) Jo you are still real sexy!!!


although i doubt she recognized me for anything good there. . .  or did she!!!  hehe.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
In a nutshell, to anyone and everyone, even if
 you're the most famous person in the world or feel like your life is so insignificant that it's as if you never existed, think again. Because may it even be one person, 
. . .eventually people
 recognize.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More