End of semester 3

As all of you may know if you've seen the BeN'Z event upcomings below, my finals starts today. At the time i'm writing this, 11:19pm 28/6/09, I still have not finished studying everything for the 1st round. What this means = I'm in an interesting position for my exam later.


I doubt it should be much of a problem. I mean how hard can it be rights? haha. At least I hope so. We shall see. In the mean time, YOU guyz & gurls could do me a huge favour and pray 4 me. Pray real hard!!!

29/6/09 - Malaysian timing
9:30am - OBA
2:00pm - EMQ + MEQ

30/6/09 - OSPE at 11am

1/7/09 & 2/7/09 - OSCE at 2:45pm

Best of luck you all!

Well, this is one of those posts where it's about myself. SO... How will I do for examz? I don't know. You can tell me though. Comment below :)

A, A-, B+, B, B-, C+, C, and anything below, lets not go there =)

1 Comment Here!:

. you'll get the A cos you know you want it.
. you'll get the A- cos you're almost Godlike (according to you).
. you'll get the B+ cos you're consistent with that result.
. you'll get the B if you think you wanna be better than the classic nerd 1.0
. you'll get the B- if you think you wanna be a little better than the classic nerd 1.0
. very unlikely that you'll get the C+ and C cos you are truely 6.09

don't deny bcos like cheese, denial is just one of the early stage to achieving those great results.

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More