Rest In Peace Michael.

Yes everyone has heard. The world. I mean THE WORLD!!!! found today as a day of mourning the loss of 'The King of Pop'; Michael Jackson.


To me, it's a great loss. I was brought up with Michael... Since young he has made an impact in my life. And I'm 100% sure, I wouldn't be who I am today if it weren't for him.

Here's a small vid I made in remembrance of him. It's a rendition to Billie Jean, David Cook style.



*Note that the lyrics are so similar and fitting to the original lyrics and michael himself.
- verse 1 -
He was more like a rhythm king with lots of spin
I said oh Mic, but you do it clean
You are the one, who will dance on the floor in the round
I said, you are the one, do your dance on the floor in the round
- verse 2 -
He had a lot of moves on him, as he caused a scene
Then every head turned with eyes that dreamed of being the one
who will dance on the floor in the round
- Bridge -
People always accused him of child molestation
Don't go around touching young boys parts
And media always told him be careful who sues you
And be careful of what you do cause the lie becomes the truth
- Chorus -
Michael Jackson is one of a kind
From the 1st I saw, he blew my mind
But it's not only mine
I said he blew Our minds, and today, today the world's not fine.

I've said everything i'd like to in the vid.
God bless you M.J.

Here's the original.



Not only music lovers, but MJ taught the worlds dancers to do this and no one will deny it.


For more info about what happened to Michael Jackson here's BBC news; or this site.

Btw, sorry 'Accents' postponed till tomorrow due to this emergency post.

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More