International Medical University

This is the university i'm studying at.



Lots of students do complain about it. From facilities, all the way to facilitators for PBL's (problem based learning). I mean, which university doesn't have students making noise about one thing or the other?!

But, to me, it's a beautiful university. No, not in terms of landscape or architecture as it doesn't even have a patch of grass to sit on, and was supposed to be a shopping complex. To me, it's great because it's one of a kind. Not like other universities I know and hear of. It's really
 "I aM yoU".






Honestly, there are hundreds of things I could write about. Both the negatives and the positives. But let this video below say it all. It's old, "wise" and WTF material.



Wondering where I got this? I picked it off my good friend Faye's blog. Thx gurl :)

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More