Gay might be the best description

Lots of people relate gay to me for some reason or another. Reasons that up till today I try to understand. I mean, I don't feel any attraction towards other male gender people.

To me, Gay is possibly HardGay and the ramen shop (japanese dude)

 

and these people (somehow they're japanese again). This link was shared to me by a real gay friend of mine. hehe.
___________________________________________________________
click here to view video (facebook video redirection). 
don't worry, no obscene sights I assure you (U- Umum/For general viewing)
___________________________________________________________

my expression before they started dancing
~ hmnn.. nice music. weird guy though.

my expression when watching the dance
~ (mouth open and stoned look) what the...

my expression after watching that
~ i'm confused... now why didn't I think of that!

A few pics of the convo with my gay friend.





Do I need to ellaborate how gay he is? Well he does it himself. . .


Btw, for those who don't know, ISA is short for Internal security act 
- some say it's a governmental organization that protects Malaysia's racial and political scene.

Leave a comment below or at YoU & BeN'Z about this video or your thoughts of my gayness!

1 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More