She stole my heart!


As the title says, clearly, this lady.... stole my heart!



I wrote this random song in the midst of studying (well trying to do so) and also surfing the web. The lyrics are melodious and rhythmical, but some parts i have to admit - as mentioned in the song, make no sense at all.


Well, who cares really? most of the songs nowadays don't mean anything but everyone buys and likes them. Hopefully this is one of it! hahahaha!


She Stole My Heart (original song) - BeN'Z




Yes, in the song there is mention of my exams coming this week.
Pediatrics and Obstetrics.
please pray I do well. Can't afford not to :S

Also, top youtubers such as
nigahiga
raywilliamjohnson
peterchao
luanlegacy
kevjumba
shawndawson
ijustine
and justin bieber.
Mainly because I can never understand sometimes
how they get 100s of thousands of views and most people like it....
really puzzles me.
What do they have, that i don't? HAHAHA!


Anyway, I love their stuff. Really entertaining, and hopefully i do so too.
Not in a (i humiliate myself way) bad way i hope.



Here's the award winning picture i used in the video (owners link in the video)


what a genius :P



Cheerios!

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More