Rectal examination

For some who know, I'm gonna be having my examz soon. Wondering what medical students learn?

(forgive my crudeness)
Here's how we check ass holes! We literally shove it up where the sun don't shine!


*note: this is not the full method (I may have mistakes) but it's sufficient to pass :P

Below: Picture of all you have to do in the rectal examination to score full marks!


All the best for finalz my PeePz!

Sorry for removing the video. please click here to view immediately.

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More