Facebook dilemma?!








This is a rather late but quick post, but


I've got 2 Questions for you!

1. Why is facebook the internet social gathering?


2. What do you gain out of facebook?


And if you're hardworking enough,
3. Why did you sign-up for fb and continue to be a regular at the fb joint?



Btw, the post I mentioned about yesterday will be up soon!

To redirect to Facebook, click here.

1 Comment Here!:

1. Because for everyone has it and it is easy to connect with people despite the distance. It has a very neat and professional feeling to it as well.

2. I get to stay in touch with people that I otherwise would not have been able to contact. And it allows me to do it regularly.

3. Because I was finishing high school and everyone rushed to get facebooks just to keep in touch later, even my teachers - so it was all down to peer pressure and social influence! Haha! :)

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More