Project Natal

No, to malaysians or malay eds, Natal in this case does not refer to Christmas.


It's this



and here's a live demo if you think I'm pulling your leg



In a summary, It's
  • Xbox 360
  • fully interactive
  • No controllers
  • Uses gestures and voice recognition
  • a future like interface
  • a media player
  • and so much more
Really, this is what I've been looking forward to since I was young. Although I do wonder how are you supposed to run forward or backward. But i'm sure they'll figure or have figured something out!

Can't wait!!!

visit the Xbox website, click here.

2 Comment Here!:

Totally awesome!
1 main worry...the voice control/detector. I often face problems with voice commands on my phone.
Guess not everyone around the world has command of US accent..?

haha. well, i'm sure they've taken into account all accents and voices. =p

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More