Pool CRAZE!!!

I suddenly feel the fire of playing pool once again since my loss at the MAPCU pool competition 2 days ago. And I'm fired up!!! Time to get back in shape to how I was many many years ago.


Would love to take part in both pool and snooker national championship next year. Seems like a current feeling that would fade in a week or so, but what matters is it'd be fun! Must be an all rounder right =D

Only thing is, I'm contemplating the use of my personal pool cue versus my snooker cue when playing 8ball or 9ball. Logically, I should play with my pool cue to play pool! However, I used to play really well using my snooker cue. The only con is that I won't be able to get myself out of sticky-situations using trick shots like 'masse', 'curve', 'jump', and etc.

Anyway, while I think about the game, here's a video that I believe even if you don't play pool or snooker, you should watch. This is a world-record!



Did you replay it again? I did. Must learn how to do that...

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More