Dance crew of WORLD standard (2)


First and foremost, why did I put a bracketed (2)?


This because, it is in reference to my previous entry


I would like to extend my apologies to whomever I've misled and to the crew themselves. I posted them up as a Malaysian dance crew as I was informed they were. But I had just been told, that they're an American dance crew that has won multiple competitions! And true enough, they are after I Googled it!


Here's their video once more,



Again my apologies people. Although I was very psyched they were Malaysians. Still that doesn't mean Malaysia can't be of world standard. I'll be waiting!


To visit the official Quest Crew site, click here.

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More