Here as I said!

Firstly, you'd notice the weekend without updates. Why? The usual. Internet troubles. Sorry for that my lovely readers that make this site a hit!

Anyway, as the post title says, here are the pictures I mentioned I would post when I get a hold on'em! Below are pictures of the IMU pool team which went for the MAPCU pool competition!


Above(L2R): Kai, Ignatius, Lydia, Myself, Izyan, Kim.

Above(L2R): Ignatius, Kai, Lydia, Kim, Izyan, Myself

Above(L2R): One of Taylor's Professor handing out the trophy.

Above: Myself taking a shot in one of the rounds. Do I look sharp or what?!


Lastly, I'd like to share with you as the video title suggests:

AMAZING trick shot!

Honestly, you have to watch it. For one, I doubt it's possible to duplicate it perfectly. Also, the man sure put a lot of effort to think of the idea and practice it as to execute it perfectly!



AMAZING huh?!

To view my prev. post about the MAPCU pool comp. click here.

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More