Loves Story meets ViVa la Vida!


This music video is just too sweet! Taken from Youtube:




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi...Jon Schmidt here. This arrangement is dedicated to Sarah, my 7 year old daughter who loves the song Love Story by Taylor Swift. Because of a common rhythm element between the tunes, I decided I could mish/mash the two. My great friend Steven Sharp Nelson (cello percussion) really makes this tune. (http://stevensharpnelson.com )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Now tell me how may people would do such a thing? Then again, how many people could do that right? So here's the video!


Love story (Taylor Swift) meets Viva La Vida (Coldplay) - Jon Schmidt & Steven Sharp Nelson




Btw, I know it's rather old but I came across it while surfing my channel on Youtube and realized I've never shared it with my readers. Hence, that song goes out to YOU!

1 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More