Of guitar skills that kills

As most of you may already know, I do play the guitar. Not very good at it though. Just your basic strumming and a little soloing to cover up for mistakes ;p


However, uncertain if I've shared about this guy; or boy in this case, who has thrown me out the window by playing classical type pieces on contemporary music.

~Of guitar skills that kills~

Here's a favorite song of mine

'Kiss from a rose' - Seal




Also, my secret agent fantasy life...

'Mission Impossible theme song'




Who knows... Having to be so young, and if he continues playing like this, he may just be the next Tommy Emmanuel.

Here's the song that blew me away

'Classical gas' - Tommy Emmanuel




Gosh I wish I'm able to play like this better or near there...

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More