Beat it HARD and GOOD!

**FINALLY MY BLOGGER WORKS AGAIN but with a font size problem**


Some people are in it for fame; money; fun; randomness; etc. I as a fellow youtuber am in it as a challenge to myself. I believe that anyone can get more than 100,000 views but just needs one hit video to lift them off and get all the subscribers!

subscribe to me people!!!


So wat kind of videos am I aiming for? Initially, as I began the blog and uploading videos, the aim was for drum covers and tutorials. However, obviously it isn't. Reason being I can't get good recordings. Not so much because of the video but more of the sound. Anyhow, we will see about that in the near future.


In the meantime, meet Cobus.



Here's one of his most famous covers:


'Dirty Pop' - Nsync





Here's him with a more recent cover:


'The Great Escape' - Boys like Girls





A lovely rendition of the famous Rhianna song:


'Umbrella' - Vanilla Sky





And finally, here's one of my favorites!


'Smooth Criminal' - Michael Jackson




I MUST be as good and as subscribed as him! So do subscribe and rate my vids high guyz!!!

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More