Surgical attachment Update!


Uterus removed and notice fallopian tube on right
(purple stuff is gentian violet as a marker)

This post is a picture/ video post! What about? Several weeks ago, I had an elective surgical posting attachment for 3 weeks.

~E~X~P~E~C~T~~~L~O~N~G~~~L~O~A~D~I~N~G~~~T~I~M~E~

Having said that, apart from the awesome pics during operations I posted up, I'd like to post more for my readers to know a little bit more about myself, friends and random people :P Also, I'm going to put this as a link in my elective report. I can't be printing all my photos now can I? haha!

Above and below: Outside the OT


Above and below: Inside the OT



Myself busy on the phone while the two monkeys make stupid faces


Nirmal & I (trying to understand what we learnt throughout the day)


Myself telling her I understood nothing (nah of course I understood! haha)


Esther & I


Nirmal & Esther (retards! :P)


Group picture: Ms Tan, Myself, Mr. Karpal, Esther & Nirmal


The doctor look suits me doesn't it?


My favorite picture! The surgeon look!


For more about my electives if you found it interesting, click either
1,
2,
3.
* all are different posts containing video and images from my surgical attachment.

Also, view my older posts as they may contain more about the electives.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BTW:
So get ready for an explosive event!

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More