Ian Ng.Com


HAHAHA!!! you must be wondering what am I laughing about. Why did I name my post that. Well, if you type it in your address bar, you'll understand.

Today, this buddy of mine, IAN (I Am Nothing) NG (pronounced Neng =p) who currently studies nonsense and total rubbish in the crap hole down-under called Australia (OZZIE - to sound "cool" like a fool), dedicated an entire post to me!



WTF for?! I was wondering what did I do that made his day.


Until I had a short chat with him on msn, to find out it's not the creative or good, nice things I do in my videos on YouTube. But, understanding that what made his day was me sneezing in the video and rolling my eyes all around. And just when I thought someone appreciates my singing :P




it is this video




and this really made my day :) :) :)


so people, like it = subscribe it!

and please, click Here to view the entire post about BeN'Z by Mr Ng.

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More