A fully dedicated post!



Well, I have to make this post out to my buddy Ian!
check him at



And so, this video below, although not new (lyrics composed several years ago: by myself), was made as a birthday dedication to him. It was rather random. Nonetheless, it was memorable for him and for myself.

Before that, here's a little poem for him.

I. A. N. pronounced Eyern.
A very happy birthday to you,
you're two years far from twenty-two.
The days have passed
from when you were harassed.
By BeN'Z of course,
who gave you the full course.
This may sound gay,
but hey!
Today's your birthday,
so I pray it's blessed all the way!
Amen! I AM NOTHING!
My good friend!


Pretty catchy if you ask me.

Hence, Happy birthday bra! & I hope all of you enjoy this vid which was one of the first videos I made in my youtube account!




BTW, here's a video he made for himself on his 20th birthday. Just caught it in time!



I was disappointed my post couldn't go through though.



check out my channel and do subscribe :)
click,
benedictsachdev0

to see a previous post about Ian-Ng from BeN'Z, click here.

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More