Wivi band! The 15 in one!

As most of you know, I'm a rather enthusiastic musician. I love to always improve myself in the instruments that I already play, and also, experiment with new instruments (those i'm unfamiliar with). And just as I was surfing the web for music based software, I found:


"Wivi Band"

Now what is wivi band you may be asking? In a summary:
An iPhone application which imitates several wind-instruments by using a keyboard finger display and the inbuilt mic as the source of blowing air in or sucking air out just like the real thing!

If you didn't understand or fully comprehend wtf I just said, here's one person I'm certain you'll definitely get a full picture from.

Here's Jordan Rudess, the INSANE keyboardist from the sick progressive and multi-platinum band, Dream Theater!




And just like Jordan above, here's "The Mentalists" performing a live iPhone musical with various music apps including this. It sounds a little retarded to me, but hey! They scored lotsa' views on youTube so it must mean something to people.




Are you as amazed as I am??? I hope you are. Wonderful application. An instrument(s) I'd love to learn and master. You can take it on the go anywhere!

But, as I said to many peepz, let's get an iPhone. Need one first before achieving this!

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More