Malaysians should be proud of

I was watching movies over the weekend and I was thinking to myself, why can't Malaysian films be this good; or be on par with Hollywood?


Well, maybe it's budget that holds back the quality of films produced. It may even be the lack of essential filming equipment or skilled technicians and editors. Actors and actresses? I highly doubt it. There's a population of plus-minus 30 million people in Malaysia, so I'm certain they can find at least 5- 10 people.

And if they can't, I've got two words for them:

Call me!

Haha. Talk about self-advertisement. Anyway, today's post is to be proud of Malaysia. Why? Because of this video below!

No, it's not the best bollywood show, or the best dancing. But, if I may say so, it may qualify for one of the best background sceneries. Amongst the shoot is:
  • Kuala Lumpur's Twin towers
  • Sunway Lagoon resort
  • Somewhere in Kl
  • National Mosque and etc!

Do enjoy and be a proud MALAYSIAN!

Remember, they came all the way down to Malaysia just to shoot those scenes. And Bollywood is as big or even BIGGER than Hollywood! :)

Chor Machaye Shor
- song title: "Aankhen Hain Teri"


for a clearer video click here.

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More