Human changes AMAZING!


~deep breath (holds) (blows) swoosssshhhhhh!!!~





It has been some great time since I shared some thoughts. Knowing my friends, they'd tell me "who cares what you think?!". In actual fact, they and I know, that they want to hear what i have to say! heh heh heh :D



So I was thinking... (thinks.. . wait i mean thought!)

You know how people have new year resolutions and say that "This year I will ... or This year there will ... or This year (insert here) will ..." . Essentially, it's This year .. will. People have expectations that they set on. The goals that they plan to achieve before the year of 2010 ends.

What made me laugh when I thought about it; most people don't even remember what their resolution was by the final days of December! I for one am guilty as charged!




I suppose it's just that life as you grow older seems more and more fast paced that you tend to forget about the little things around. Heyz, maybe even saying thank you to a family member may it be mum, dad, brother or sister or etc.




After minutes or more more precisely seconds of great thought, I realized that most of these set 'resolutions' are usually accomplished unknowing that "we" have done it. Did you get what I just said? What I'm saying is, without having to even try, our resolutions come true!

It may seem rather far-fetched at the moment, but take a moment and let your mind run about that idea. In some funny way, that goal we were aiming to achieve came true; may it be even for that brief moment. Amazing isn't it?!






Hence, I came up with a brilliant idea! Instead of making new year's resolutions and for some trying their hardest to work on them, why not take last years down falls and bring them up? Because if throughout the year you didn't seem to have any setbacks, doesn't that mean it was an awesome year? Yet, some people say it was a lousy year or "so so".




For those that didn't follow my thesis in the above, make this year and all the years to come like this:

I'm Starting With The Man In The Mirror
(Ooh!)
I'm Asking Him To Change His Ways
(Ooh!)
And No Message Could Have
Been Any Clearer
If You Wanna Make The World
A Better Place
(If You Wanna Make The World A Better Place)
Take A Look At Yourself And
Then Make A Change
(Take A Look At Yourself And Then Make A Change)



A song that speaks exactly what needs to be done.




As the famous quote goes,
"Don't look for Ms Right. Make yourself Mr Right and the other will come naturally."


3 Comment Here!:

i dun understand the relevance with Sponge Bob Squarepants. and what gives with the naked saggy boobed lady?

Hey! The famous quote so happen to be a quote that im holding on too! Hehehe.. Good one!!

And, what spongebob squarepants has to do with new year resolutions? Haha..

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More