The issue concerning my country


Malaysia, the land, the country I call home. No matter how far i travel; where life leads me on to, it will always be my birth place and where my heart lies.


As I believe many people, Malaysians and even foreigners to this nation may know of the recent happenings that stirred up people's emotions. As I do not encourage spread of rumors and knowledge of the events are little, I shall refrain from commenting.

But in face of all these, if I may, check out a buddy of mine who has pretty much covered the situation and the attitudes of everyone around.


click here!



I hope you don't mind Min-On! =D

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More