Pick up lines?



As always, there's the never ending attempt of male testosterone to lure girls like a mousetrap with cheese does a mouse.


Like one of the corniest:

"Are you from heaven? Cause I didn't know angels flew this low."


I'm very certain loads of guyz have tried that line. I for one thought of trying but resisted as i'm certain the outcome isn't one i may look forward to!

Outcome 1

Outcome 2

Outcome 3

Outcome 4




Here's a few that i've heard recently.

"Are you wearing contacts? Cause I'm Good close contact!"

"You're like a drug. Cause you've got me addicted to you!"

"You the official here? Cause you officially gave me a boner!"
(Blades of Glory)

"I'm bad at physics. But I'm sure you and I have chemistry!"

"Hey I just shat in my pants. Can I get into yours?"



Here's another few from this website I found:

"Your body is a wonderland and I wanna be alice!"

"I'm not drunk. I'm just intoxicated by you!"

"You can fall off a building, you can fall out a tree, but the best way to fall, is in love with me!"



And of course, seeing I'm in med school, it wouldn't be complete without:

"Do you want to study later? We could study one another's anatomy in depth!"





Thus, I end here. Boys and girls, please feel free to try them out. And if Outcome 4 occurs, let me know! haha! Otherwise, I pretty much know what happened ;P



To check more pick-up lines, click here.

4 Comment Here!:

This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by the author.
You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More