Writers block!


WRITERS BLOCK WRITERS BLOCK WRITERS BLOCK WRITERS BLOCK WRITERS BLOCK WRITERS BLOCK WRITERS BLOCK WRITERS BLOCK WRITERS BLOCK WRITERS BLOCK WRITERS BLOCK WRITERS BLOCK !!!!!! zzzzzzzzZZzzzzz ... . ...




How lame was that?!


But seriously.. I can't think of what to do for my next youtube video! Planning on doing covers but what songs??? And even with that, I find myself asking:

"What do the people want?"


This because, if you've noticed, there are several videos of mine that have claimed the very rewarding 1 or 2 star! Even 3.5 star ain't cool!!!









Hence, if you have any ideas do let me know. Of course, ideas that actually make sense tq! hehe.

Btw, did a new layout!





To check BeN'Z youtube, click here.

4 Comment Here!:

How bout....
The cougar phenomenon /
how to get benZ to kiss me /
cud I get an outcome no 4 wit Benz in my dreams?

;p

hahahaha! that's a good one! ;P

Having writers block,
writing about writer's block,
thats not exactly writer's block,
is it, writer's block?

hehe ur a smart dude yeah :)

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More