She likes to play rough!

It was on a bright Wednesday morning, when I reached the room that was bound to torture the innocent minds; brainless. The people and I sat listening to the narrator tell how the story goes.

He was not extravagant. Neither was he a bore.


The man that recites that which was already prepared weeks before, removed some of the audience. He was tip-top on punctuality. Nonetheless, the show went on. As I listened and watched intently hoping to learn something new by just being in attendance, I was given the role of Romeo.

Excited I was! Taking the lead character in this rather short play, I did not hold back in my rather old antics and by some taken as crude humor. He led me to the place called "Mid-valley". And I was ready to play my given protagonist.

Briefly into my journey, I met this beautiful lady. Her body a wonderland, and I as Alice. I lunged myself into her. Skin to skin, breath to breath; even the heartbeat began to pace but heard clearly. Our methods of showing affection were rather subtle. As the crowd were many, I didn't plan to dive deep into the under-sea where the unknown abyss may turn to haunt me.

Her soft, cherry-pink, juicy and sweet but with a bitter-tinge of orange peel, delicate lips sparked with mine. It was heavenly for as long it lasted.. mmm. ..


Then the narrator calls a halt! A spectator non-distant from my position had made the angel that I was merely making bonds with, swing the limb closest to her right chest and "Slap!".


There was silence in the theater.. None uttered a word until I, the man of the hour was questioned on my behavior. I, of course told nothing but the truth! That I enjoyed every moment of it. That it was a good feeling. One that was indescribable but had to be experienced by oneself.

"NO!" , shouts the narrator. Narrator: "How do you feel that she slapped you?". I as one that may be called nothing short of thick skinned replied,

"I guess she likes to play rough!"


And the cheers of a hero just like that of Hercules filled the premise and the curtains let down.



[This is a short story BeN'Z wrote of what happened in Community Medicine class yesterday.]
[Narrator: Dr Vera]

4 Comment Here!:

How extraordinarily enticing!

( How come this never happened in my class? Dang..)

Would thou elaborate, Romeo...by what means could such a mesmerizing scene relate to the 'beautiful' subject that is Comm Med?

hehe. well, i guess it depends how ya play the game. in this case - make learning interesting? least try to! haha!

what means hey? simple. by the wild imagination within myself. :P

hmmm..doesn't sound convincing to me, mr romeo. haha :P

But well, if that really is the case, then ahh! i've played the role of bella with my 'edward cullen' in every comm med class...

Only diff is in my case, the Royal Volturi leader that is the Comm Med lecturer got jealous of edward cullen and summoned bella to his throne room. no joke.

Sounds interesting to me the story.

Regards from cr3ap
http://cr3ap85.blogspot.com/

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More