Hospital work 6am

12:09am Lack of updates, but nice and brief. Got Hospital postings this week to the Hospital Orang Asli Gombak. (I actually have no idea where it is). I'm looking forward to it as I'm interested on what patients I'll meet. On a lighter note, I heard from my peers it's rather boring in the sense there aren't many cases (illnesses) that we'll see.


Evil aren't we? Us future Doctors. haha! The best part about this is.... I've got to wake at 6 and leave before 7 or by the time I reach, attendance would have been taken. It'll be a long week with multiple things to do but I believe with God, I shall be refreshed! :)

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More