Long since i last blogged

As most of ya know & should've realized, it's been a while since i last blogged. Well, reason was i was sICK!!! In addition to my pain, i was havin EXAMZZZZ!!! It all started on Friday, 24/2/2006.
Cell tht night was gd. There were new faces and a 2nd rounder. New face, Roland. 2nd rounder, Samuel. Gd to see'em haha!!! Well, i guess i caught a headache tht night due to the sudden crammin of info for my history paper. Although i did not study my history, furthermore speed readin short notes, i guess i did okay in it. *oh pls i pray and hope tht my results'll b good!!* hahah..

Well, i then slept immediately after cell and woke up the next mornin.

At the start i was thinkin, oh,.... my headache's gone. After several hours, the pain returned... So, i just had to bare with it. I went for my final baptism class. We were lead by Karen!! It was great to c many ppl gettin baptised. After tht my day was pretty shabby.... Reason was cuz' i was ill and couldn't study at all for my exam... sigh.... Took a gd nap tht night lookin forward to my baptism the followin mornin.

Baptism day!!!!
This was a day to remember......

Woke up in the mornin sick!!! I was achin all over and had a slight fever. Furthermore, i had to go to the tolet for some business...... hhahaha ... well, went to church really excited!! What ya expect??? It's a once in a lifetime experience that i shall, should remember 4eva! So, when i went i was really glad. Although if u saw me in church i was really lookin down, i suppose. It was due to my stomach ache.... During worship and when 'us' baptism candidates were called out, i was sooo overwhelmed and just felt like cryin. Me!! Cryin!! haha...

It was time......

We wore our robes and got on stage waitin for our turn to be baptized... I for one, felt really funny coz i was like on stage in front of every1... I'm cool with stages and all, but well,.... i was like barefoot!!! haha.... small matter. So as the time had come, i was baptized!!! Surely an experience i shall not forget!!
*I really wanna thank frm the bottom of my heart, all my peepz and those close to me whom came for my baptism!!! Thx Guyz. Really meant a lot to me*
Thx Ps Julie!!! Every1, during a baptism remember this line.... In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. ~Matthew 28:19~

Anyway, after the baptism, we al took some photos, and well we were all off to wherever we had to be. I, after the baptism left for home. I took a nap and i barely studied!!! AAAHHHH!!!! Tomorrow I was havin my physics exam and i know nuts!!!.... Well i read a little and just left the rest to God.

Physics exam day....

I was really scared in a way... I was afraid to go for my exam. Firstly coz' i had'nt fin. studyin 2 chpts. Sides tht, i was afraid i would get a headache and flunk my exam. Well, i was really glad coz i could do my exam and it wasn't anywhere near good/ great but i couldn't ask for more.

After the dayz exam, as usual i went home. I had a slight headache when i reached home. I then had tuition in the evenin and my tuition teacher said my eyes were red. I knew at that moment somethin was up. I started to tear quite a little. Eventually, with no studies for my next dayz exam, CHEMISTRY!!!! i went to sleep at 9p.m!!! So early..... I can't recall sleepin any earlier in an extremely long time!!!

Chemistry exam day...

3a.m - This was the specific time i woke frm my shut eye. U'd now be thinkin i'm CRAAAAZZYYY!!!! Surely my illness had come to my head... The sad thing was it literally came!!! I could barely close my eyes without pain to my head. Furthermore, I could not even study nor return to my sleep coz' i was havin a really severe headache (It felt as if somebody was pressing against my head REAALLLYY hard) Due to that problem, i did not go to schooll.... My first thoughts when my car had left when i said i couldn't go, was that what happens to my exam. Would the school give me another ZERO like what they idiotically did to me last year... I really hate my school for certain reasons like that.

Well, as mentioned, i did not go to school... Therefore i insisted in goin to the Dr. The Dr had made a diagnosis that i was havin viral fever if not DENGGI due to the severe pains i suffer from. Oh yeah while i was at the hosp. Pn. Siti called askin why i din't come. This was during p2 of the chem. In a way i was glad that som1 was actually concerned bout' me. Took some medicine and returned home to obtain some rest. I went home, changed the strings for my guitar, had some food and watched some television. The thing was, the headache had returned and it was worse!!! Everytime i close my eyes it hurt. I took ice to cool off my head and my eyes.... It barely had any effect.... Sigh.... i was at the brink of sayin like crap i might seriously have denggi.

I was really confused then, and today i can't recall what i did to subside the pain but it eventually cooled down. I was really prayin quite a bit durin these times. thank God!! In the evening only Samuel called to find out what happened to me. I was really touched by his actions. It goes to show how many ppl actually care bout' me.. *Sobs* Well, I then as per norm had to go study for my followin dayz exam. I didn't sleep as early ast the night b4 but i went to sleep at 11p.m.

Biology exam day...

I woke up pretty early coz' i had not even started studyin my form4 chpt 3 (half way) & form5 everythin.... I slowly studied tryin not to over exert myself. Went to school not fully prepared... Overall the day, i did okay i suppose. However, i did pretty bad on all the questions regarding the lymphatic system, problems related to the heart & Immunity... Hopefully i can do well!!! haha.

Went home, felt a little relieved at the fact that there were no more science pprs to sit for. Oh btw, for ur info, i'm not allowed to resit for my Chem paper which i missed. It's really slack in a way coz' i can't prove to Mr. Sheat i can do well, if not at least reasonably well. Accordin to Pn. Farah, my principal, the chem ppr will not be counted for my exam. I'm cool with that but she better mean it this time... If not.....

"Hell will b unleashed on the surface of Earth!!!"
mark my words

Well, in the evening, i had tuition for a short while... I then did not study for anything that night. I was in a very chillin mood. Therefore, i did not study my moral, neither didd i even read a drop of Malay!!! haha...

Moral & B.M2 exam day...

I did not wake up any earlier to study.... On the way to school, i started readin my novel.... I was really to the extent of last minute stuff.... Due to that, i did not know my komsas and novel for my exam.... I feel like that was one of my worst papres which i did so far.... I spent too much time on the rumusan and was really boggled in the tatabahasa. Furthermore i was almost blank for the novel section... So i guess u can do the math of my results... sigh.... saddening... On the other hand, my moral paper was okay coz i had 2 and a half hours to study be4 the paper.

Overall, the day's papers were terrible.... Sigh....

Returned home and had another time of relaxing as the day before... Well, at least i did touch my +math haha.... I remember that day i had a chat with some1 but i can't really remember whom.. haha... Slept at 12p.m... My usual sleepin time was returnin!!!! hahahaha.....

Final papers...

On this day, i was really lost in a ways coz i was crammin quite a little info b4 my papers... I then realized i made many careless mistakes... i mean seriously careless mistakes like mistakin 10 for 20!!!! Who does that??!!!??? Soooo pisseddd!!!!

All was over and was really a huge weight off my shoulders.... Now the weight which is on me.... = Results!!! AAAHHAHHHHHH!!! Anyway, Friday night....

Celll!!!! Really lookin forward every week to it... It like gets a load off...
*Hey if any of u guyz interested to come, tell me!!! It's fun... really...*

Tonights cell was great!!! We had 3 new comers!!! Brought by Bern. They are: Priscilla, Kok Wei, & Han Sean. ( 4give me for spellin errors ) Well, it was gd!!! haha.... Come back again yeah?? Anyways, durin cell i realized that i always get forfeited!!! i mean like Whatz up Wiv'at??? haaha... well it's cool... I gain attention anywayz!!! haha!!! Well, tonight i shared my week's challenges... I really thank God that i managed to go through okay. Not perfect but okay. Well after word and closing, we had a light meal... Somehow the conv. was soooooo SICK!!! it was bout' thingy?? haha...

After cell, John, Bern, Daph & I went to Tmn. Sea school. A.k.a John's & Bern's school. At this time was bout' 11p.m. So cool to go to school at night. When we went there i never saw so many scouts b4!!!! Anyway, the school is pretty big. After bein chased out, we then sat outside Michelle's house. At this time, Bern had already went back. The dogs were barkin quite a bit. Therefore we stood the other side(outside the kindergarden). Not too long after that, Daph's ride, ( Dionne, Aaron) came. Kind of'em they let John & I chill while waitin for our rides home.

Not too long, John then left. I was alone waitin. Aaron then offered to send me back. So nice of'em. Thx guyz!!!

Went home and then i was like so glad that the week was finally over.

Saturday...

Today i had a very nice sleep... I woke up at bout' 1. haha!!! I'm such a bum!!! I didn't really do much today but it was kinda like a day off for me after a long challenging week. Although if u've been readin what was written earlier, & seemed like it was nuthin much, i would say u hav to feel my illness to know how dreadful it was. Well, at night i went out to eat. Nuthing to fancy, just to the Jap restaurant at 1U. After dinner, went home, and had a short chat with Amelia. It was regardin tomorrow's worship at the Jr. Church. My 1st time to play drums!!! I was called to play!!!! Anyway, guess what someone attempted to prank call me.... Since the call started, i played along. The call was frm..... Aaron!! haha.... He was like sooo lammmmeee!!!! haha!!! But it was alll fun... I then called Daph and had a short chat.

Well, that's my post after a very long time since i blogged.

gd luck to the Beruang's for tomorrow's Swimmin gala


BeN'Z PeePz

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More