Bad.... Bad.... BADDD!!!!

The recent post was all fun.... but, Tuesday on....

My life seems very pitiful. If u realized, it revolves around very few things:
- Gay
- Crappy Studies
- Boredom
- Music
- Tech
- Sports
- Violence
- God

Lately... Nothing has turned out good for me. Just a recap on terrible events that happened to me;
1. Tuition troubles
2. Can't keep up with studies
3. Didn't fin. studyin 4 examz
4. Got sick
5. Couldn't sit for exam

That was for the past 2 weeks. Concerning the events, u should've realized that it all revolved round studies. If i were reading this now like u are, I'd be like.... this guy has nooo ___LIFE!!!! He's a freakin nerd. A LOSER!!! Well, don't think that way... I've got my reasons....

Well, as i was saying.... bad... Bad.... BAD!!! In addition to my freakin screwed up life so far, on Tuesday & Wednesday, I received my results which was sooo ____UP!!! I dunno bout' u, but it was to me. The results was one of the worst if not THE WORST EVR results i got. This is coz' the pprs were so easy & my mate's scored in it. *Sighs* I guess i brought it unto myself. So, i'll do better next time!! haha.

On friday....
After several dayz of near depression, today i was up on my 2 feet again. Went to school late... Got in class... CHEMISTRY!!! Mr. Sheat was like ready to pull the trigger on me. HAHA!!! Those who know'm should undersdtand why. Anywayz, during chem which was the only interestin class of the day, (not that i really enjoy it) Beatrice was labelled.... Pink Lithium/ Lithium Pink Queen of Lame Jokes!!! haha.... Those of ya that knows Bea would know why!!! Beatrice ur sooo lame!!! haha. (no offence)

After the sleepy class as most of us remember it as.... The day went on as per norm.

After school....
I had extra co-curricular activities - softball. A captain for the sport, i had to have at least one practice... n this was it. I barely knew my team... I'm short of girl players.... But i guess i should be able to pull something out of the hat. Practice was okay. Had an okay turn up i guess. I saw some gd stuff frm a few ppl. However, i'm a little sceptical on the GOLD medal... haha.. I'll have practice during hols.

Oh yeah, b4 continuing,
SCHOOL"S OUT 4 A WEEK!!!!


So anyway, after my softball prac. was over, who'd have thought that i was to play rugby immediately??!!? My views:
In a wimps view, * it's a violent and life threatening sport*.
In an athletes view, * i can take'em all on*.

The practice... A game??
Shafik all of a sudden told us that we were havin a friendly?? with the Harimau team... At this pt. i was like okay.... I'm gonna get dirty.... &..... I'm gonna lose terribly. This was coz' it was my 1st time havin a rugby match.... Furthermore, it was without practice. Now u've gotta b thinkin that i'm INSANE. Honestly... if u ask the reason why i'm playin rugby is coz'
1. I like violence
2. I like wrestling
3. I just wanna "SPEAR" some1

During the match, long story short,
* My team lost
* My captain was injured & was limping
* My team had spirit & scored 1. ( Danny slammed the ball 4 the touchdown... He was hillarious. When he slamed it, the ball bounced back up & gave him a whompin' on his face!! HAHAH)
* I was dehydrated
* I was dirty
* I was a MAN!!! haha

Immediately, i went home after the gruesome sport. As i was half way through the "Journey" home.... We had to turn back.... My younger bro. didn't know he was havin his dentist appt. After he was checked, went on my jolly way home.

Took a nice shower. Printed out the songs for worship tonight.

I WAS DOIN WORSHIP IN CELL 4 THE 1St TIME!!!

Practiced for bout' an hour. Felt it was gd. Went to cell...

At cell...
Came into the place with my stunning guitar... smashin amp... & gd looks!!! haha... I looked like a pro. After introduction, it was ice breaker to get ppl goin. Sue was doin it.(Soz tht sounded.... Nvm) We played.... " Heart Attack"!!! For a bio student/ Dr. u must b thinkin we're crazy now. Well... it was an interestin game. We then played mafia?? or sumthinlike that. Oh yeah, tday we've got a newB Chris (Michelle's younger bro). 9 yr old. Interestin guy. I had to guide him for the night.

Worship...
I started off great. I mean when playin the guitar. Then when it came to singin... i couldn't remember the lines.... OHHH NOOO!!! Well... thk Jason & John & the rest whom knew the song (Victory Chant) & could carry it through... The next song, was REDEEMER!!! By planet shakers!!! It was soooo rockin!!! Well... i knew this song so it was okayz i guess... The thing bout' this is tht it was new to every1 there. So, in a way i couldn't really get'em all in that very hyped mood which u c at P.S. church or sumthin like that. Well, thk God they were fast learners.

Now... The slow ones... Well, after jumpin around, havin laughs while worship, it was time to quiet down. Well, i played Rain Down( Planet Shakers) & Here I am to worship( Plus One) I guess it was okay.... Howeva, during the " Here i am to worship" i didn't play the guitar coz' i guess it was kinda off. Nvm then, It was OVERALL okay.... It was diff.???

We then got into word. We were lead by John... It was bout all the I will's which Ps. Julie's been preachin bout for the past weeks in church. During word, i was in a way brought off mentally, coz' i had to u know.... help Chris.(As mentioned earlier) After word, we closed and had a nice snack. Michelle always serves quite a bit. Thx!

Went home, chilled at the com. Chatted a little and i guess had a an interesting talk with Bern.

Saturday...
Today, i woke up pretty early. 9? Went for breakfast with my dad & younger bro. Came back, played drums & guitar for bout almost an hour. Dad came back... Shot a few balls... Whoops... That doesn't sound right. I meant played pool. I lost.... Very disappointing. 3-0. Haha! nvm it was for fun. After tht, i was playin Time Crisis3 ( Alvin's gun??? Sounds wrong) for bout' 2 hrs!!! I don't play games tht long & i play it rarely.

After the long game... I caught some shut eye as i had nuthin much to do. Woke up bout 7 sumthin. Long ain't it??? Well, received word frm John askin if i could usher tomorrow. Knowing me, I didn't turn down the offer. It's fun really. I mean to meet new faces, greet ppl. Well, once i rose frm the half- dead activity, i had dinner & saw Tarzan 2. Gay it may seem, but a guy's got his sensitive side??? haha.

Soon after tht, i came up & turned on my com. & this is what i've been doin. At the same time, i was checkin a very old laptop, which my dad insisted on repairing for a very costly price. I totally disagreed!!! 1stly coz' it was changing the whole mother board to the same thing with no upgrades. 2ndly, with the money used to do the repairs, my dad could've bought a brand new notebook!!! Well, i'm not the boss.

btw, to all u dudes out there!!! A few words....

"Life may seem difficult to the player,
But may not to another.
Don't discriminate,
Engage those problems with a friend like a date?"

* lately i feel discriminated. In Malaysia, they always mention the 3 races. MIC. malay, indian, chinese.
WHAT HAPPENS TO ME!!!! AN OTHER??!!
*

To the prefects board & those involved. How waz the Lupuskan lupus? Good turn out? Hope so. Rock on all ya fella's!!!
*I still dislike the prefects*

HPPY B'DAY JOLIN!!!


BeN'Z PeePz

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More