+++This Special Day of Mine+++

March 27th, this day i shall always love with all my heart. Y??? some may ask... Others, a handfull of ppl would understand why it means SOOOOOOOOO much to ME!!! This day will not come once in a lifetime, however would be celebrated annually. This day was special in it's own unique way.

If u hadn't got the hint, TODAY, is my BIRTHDAY!!!!!

I have Just Turned 16!!!... Sweet Sixteen???
Young, but vivacious! haha...

More specific, i was born on the 27th of March 1990 at 7.10 a.m

--------To b continued later-----------------------------------------------

Sports practice had started....
I hadn't updated my blog b4 this, therefore my readers didn't know i b'came Marching Captain. Well, it's a gay post tht i didn't want coz' my prev. years in school i've always tried my best and succeded to escape the clutches of the captains tht force us to march as if we were their ponds in a chess game.
So anyhow, it's been great i guess...... Feel so good to be the one in power. I guess i'm just power hungry! haha! Oh well, to all those under my command & below secondary 5, u've still got a chance to rise up n lead those ponds! haha!! Hmmnn... Not much to say bout' the sports practice so far, but i guess through it all it has made me closer to several ppl. hehe... tht's the good thing bout' sports prac. Anyway, let's just hope tht under my command, we will win the marching & other events! haha...

*I don't really expect much but for every1 to just have a gd time. What can i say???? I love havin fun & livin the Rocker's life!!! WHOA BABY!*

--------Continuation----------------------------------------------------------------------
As soon as the clock had striked 11.55p.m???(26th March) I received a call frm my beloved Daphnie!!! She wished me hppy b'day! The 1st actually/2nd including Amelia whom as mentioned earlier gave me a cool present. Well, moving on, as i was online that night, at 12+, i started receiving many sms's! They all wished me hppy b'day! At that brief moment, i felt so loved....

The following people are those whom sms'd me:
1. Sue Vern - Felt special... ;)
2. Grace - Hey u remembered! Thx!
3. John - I always knew u'd wish me! :>
4. Amelia - Thx again for the kind gesture & the lovely present!

Sides sms-ing, i also received phone calls!!! Other than Daph as i stated before this, i too got a very UNIQUE/Extraordinary phone call from my baby John!!! Thx dude! He sang to me a whole b'day song. It was soo cool yet kinda weird in a way, but gd after all, he has great vocals. After the little riff, i got a call frm my turgid ass friend, Mr. Cow, Matthew! Hey man, if ur reading this thanks for remembering and calling! I appreciate it. And yeah, Liverpool won!!!! HAHA! It was great ain't it??? Soon after the little chat with'em, I got a kinda surprising yet expected call frm one of my ' CLOSER ' friends Stephanie/ as Intan sez it, Lizzie!!! Yo babe! Thanks yeah?! U really brightened up my day in a way.

Having done with the greetings, the chats online and etc. , i soon went caught the day's shut eye and woke up 4 school. Since my alarm clock wasn't functioning, i woke up late.... That then led to me receiving a wonderful b'day present at school, RPP, otherwise known as Rubbish Picking Patrol. What a nice start don't u think so???(dumb prefect... so inconsiderate)

Heading on, went 4 the house meeting, settled everything and conducted training and etc. then the day carried on as per normal. During the day, had i not forgotten, only a few wished me hppy b'day, which were Stephanie Tan, Sheila, Wei In, Eu Jin, and a few others(had i not mentioned ur name, pls refresh my memory and i shall include it immediately). Hmmn.... at the end of school, i felt pretty inferior coz':
1. Not many ppl remembered it was my b'day
2. I didn't get PRESENTS!!! haha(not that it really matters though)
3. The day's marching was really screwed up in a way tht is difficult to explain.
4. *still thinking*
5. Had to owe ppl money coz i was short on cash....(never like me)haha^^^

But, as usual, there's also a positive side to it:
1. Ms. Tye gave me a free lunch/ break
2. Ms. Tye assessed me on my OET and gave me a gd 30 marks upon 30!!!(full marks)
3. etc.

Oh yeah, had i almost forgotten, it wouldn't b nice. I also had received greetings frm my Girlfriends Kathleen & Huey Sing! Thanks ya lovely ladies!

That was basically kinda my day.... Hehe. Hopefully my next b'days'll b a lil' more interesting. But anyhow, "Beggars Can't B Choosers"... Hmmnn... i ain't no Beggar.... oh well... nvm....

BeN'Z PeePz

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More