Amazing things...

*There's a little change in my blog posts. it ain't gonna b as detail as earlier ones coz' of some feedback that i received.*

U'll never believe things till u see it. That's the one phrase or in a way a quote,"seeing is believing" tht many ppl seriously follow whether they realize/like it or not. Well, it's not tht it's wrong but u know... It's like saying tht i can throw a playing card and make it return to me. Some ppl might say it's not possible. Others might think otherwise. So, the reason y i say Amazing things as the post header is coz' my week so far has been in a way ..... AMAZING ....

It all started frm Sunday...
At church, we had a great worship session lead by my buddy Johnny! Sides tht, i was ushering again. Not tht it's bad. It's actually really interestin to meet new faces and the indirect contact if u know what i mean. Well, we had a special speaker. Not a Pastor, but .... a young dude frm Penang. It was kinda funny the way he preached or so it is called. He made so many lame jokes tht barely any1 could understand (reminded me of Beatrice). Well, what ya expect, the inexperienced hv to start small.

Anyway, the one thing tht was fascinating bout' the speaker, Bro. Lesley, is tht he preached throughout the hour by reading his pprs. I mean seriously, he read out of it...: DIRECTLY. But, i'm not dissin or anything, get tht right. I'm just stating the obvious. The one thing tht i really remembered frm tht morning, was one of his jokes,

What do u get when u take away "Christ" frm Christian?
U get Ian.
His reply to that, Ian stands for I AM NOTHING!

The thing that made it so funny was, Ian, 4 those of u whom know him, was sitting there. I mean like that was MAJOR DISSIN! haha! All gd in fun & laughter i guess.

So anyway, sides Sunday, up till now....
The Interestin stuff:

On Tuesday, i went out in the morn 4 a swim with Matthew, Daniel & Chin Keong. It was okay, had lots of laughs, had fun at the slide at Tropicana. After tht, they all left me and i was chillin at the bowlin alley for several hours. During those hrs, i called my younger bro. to come with his friend. Hmmn.... I didn't win them by much, however, my average was 90+. Pretty weak but yeah.

So, at night, i went to the mamak's at ss14 with Daniel, Ian, Daphnie, Jiunn Yuan & John. It was really fun i mean chattin & stuff. After the mamak, i returned home with John. No, we did not do wht ur thinking, but let's just say, it was an interestin night*only we shall know*. HAHA!

The following morning(wed)...
Woke up early for tennis. Went to play with Daph, John, Ian, Ee Jin & Emelia. Nice to meet u two gals btw. So, it was interesting,.... no... scratch that! It was soooo FRUSTRATING!!! I just repeatedly picked up BALLS!!! haha! Well, it was gd exercise though. After tennis, Ian & I went to play with my friends some badminton. Yes, we were tired but, it was gd. I was pretty shocked tht Ian was soo gd in badminton! I mean seriously. He like screwed all my friends in it. Furthermore, my friends were like school team players.

Ian then left & the rest of us had lunch. John joined us.

Hmmnn... i guess that was it on that day. Oh no, in the evening, i had to acompany my younger brother for bowling. At this pt i was pretty irritated. Mostly i guess coz' i was tired. Sides tht, that's like the so many'th time i'm goin to Tropicana. Well, the pay off was gd. I took my brother and his friend off their feet in the game with an average of bout 110. I could've scored higher, but i was attempting to spin the ball. I think i got a little spin in it, but,
I WANT MORE!!!

On Thursday, I didn't go anywhere. I was too tired frm the activities & thought of catchin up on my school work. However, as usual, work was not in the days schedule. i Basically chilled the entire day.

Friday, TODAY!!!
It was kinda interestin coz' i had to go through the day without my driver. Believe me, it's not that i'm spoilt or anythin but it was very troublesome. I had quite a number of activities throughout the day. In the morn, i left for some bball practice with Adrian & other team players. It was okay i think, but i believe my def. was very bad & it was kinda the 1st time i was playin real NBA rules. So, i had to kinda adapt. In a way i didn't play to my full potential/ half of it in fact.

In the afternoon, suppose to go for a movie with Matthew & others, but i couldn't coz' i had other stuff to do. Kinda bad coz' Matthew was celebrartin his bday. Well, i then chilled at home till bout' dinner where my mum somehow managed to take me to The Curve. I was goin there for Matthew's dinner. It was at TGI Fri. It was soo funny, I was like callin myself a superstar & takin many pics. No off.to steal the limelight though. I was kinda amazed that Samuel had like a change in style. He gel'd up his hair & was like camwhorin!!! I think i've influenced him a little 2 much.

Durin dinner, sides what was mentioned earlier, when cuttin the cake, the ppl at TGI sang a few numbers for Matthew, while he was asked to do some stupid things like stand on a chair in front of every1 at the restaurant, give a speech & blow his b'day cake while in an awkward position. Believe me, it was really awkward!!! It looked as if he was BLOWIN HIMSELF if u get my drift.

Once the cake cuttin & all was done, i was picked up by my dad & sent to CELL!!!

Today's cell was kinda interestin. Although i reached like half way through, it was interstin coz' SS2 C Park joined ss2b. This was coz' ss2C Park had only 2 in attendance, excludin me. Well, it was cool in a way. Got to c my ex-cell mates! Durin cell, I was called SATAY HALUS, BIMBO, GAY & i think a few more. At this moment, do not b mistaken, it is still a kinda CF. It was like 4 fun ya know. So.... don't get conf.

After cell, i was sent home by Aaron, Dionne, & Daph. Thx dudes!
Oh yeah, Aaron, it's okay... I understand how u feel bout' me. It's nothin to b ashamed of. If Dionne ain't fulfillin enough, u know where to find me! HAHA!!! Kiddin yeah (must say this if not Dionne'll skin me alive. haha! No off. yeah)PEEPZ!!

So, tht was basically my week till today, sat, 1.04a.m. I guess u should realize tht it was nothing really amazing, but to me it was. This is coz i don't go out often & hang out with friends. My peepz should've realized. It's not that i wanna betray u but ..... u know....

Btw, throughout the week i've been really chattin on the phone quite a little. I just wanna say thx to whomever i was chatti with. U should know! I guess it's kinda interestin. TTYL/sumthin.

Therefore, it was overall AMAZING!

*
come for Cell fun night this comin Friday. 4 more details, pls contact me through ur own ways. TQ*

BeN'Z PeePz

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More