My 1st real calling!!!

Well, woke up early yet late.... As i mentioned in my prev post, i was gonna b playin drums for the worship team at the Jr. Church. I think i'm over rating it now but.... i've been waitin to serve u know... Futrthermore through somethin i'm gd at. As soon as i was ready to leave, i did not waste even a sec. I had to reach church for the prac.

Once i reached, saw Grace, Amelia, Yee Ting, Li Yen, Nelson, I Yin(Worship team except Grace){excuse spelling mistakes}.

Fast forward>>>>> >>> >> >>>> >>> >

After practice, we were ready.... The hall was packed and we then started worship. In the begining the children didn't listen. Then.... the hero of the day,..... Ps. Julie!!! haha.. She managed to get the children's attention and we got goin. Overall, it was an experience. I guess it all went well. At least i hope it did :0 haha!!!

After the worship session at the Jr. Church, we headed to main church. Today, Ps. Stanley was preachin. If you'll didn't know, that was John's daddy!!! Cool ain't it?!? Well.... Ps. preached on how us christians can go 'church shoppin'. How we can escape frm bein noticed or sumthin like that. Sorry, i can't really recall what it was bout'. I was distracted by Elijah, Aaron, Kathleen& Gang. haha... I'll find out in cell this friday.


After church, didn't do too much. I basically chilled the whole day coz'' tomorrow there's a holiday for my school due to the swimmin gala. BERUANG WON!!!! My team!!! hahahaha.....

In the evening, nearing 11 sumthin, I left with my younger bro. and my mum to visit my auntie & cousin. We then went to my mum's condo. Over there, my mum had a very nice chat with my cousin & auntie. On the other hand, I was in a room, chattin with Grace(Interestin Chat) and at the same time being irritated by my younger bro. haha!! I guess it's only norm.

Not too long after chillin there, we headed home. At home, i went on the phone with my gd old buddy..... Johnny!!! It was very nice, long..... haha... Now it sounds gay... but.... Well, i guess i don't talk with many ppl and find it interestin... No offence though to my other peepz. After the long chat with John, i had a .... short chat with Grace. *There's nuthin goin on*

Hmmn.... so that was my day.

BeN'Z PeePz

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More