New year & NEW style!

9:32pm TUESDAY Very random but I thought that 2010 should be a year that I experiment with new things, accept new ideas and etc. And for most who know me, I NEVER wear jeans and carry my own sense of fashion. No I'm not conforming, but I reckon it's a step to looking a whole lot cooler and "Model" material if I may say!


Hence, as of yesterday: my 1st pair of JEANS!!!! hehe. best thing is I bought 2 pcs with a whole range of T-shirts. Oh yeah... NOT forgetting my awesome white belt :)

2 Comment Here!:

gosh,your odd.If you've never owned a pair of jeans dear sir, what do you wear exactly(for outings)?shorts?cargo pants?

A good start.you should wear more jeans. :)

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More