HAPPY LAST DAY OF 2009!

1:12pm Just got back from camp yesterday hence the "updates". 09' has been a great year. Having a short reflection of this year, I didn't realize any MAJOR downs (or maybe i forgot about'em already ;p ) but, lots of amazing ups!

I do wanna thank everyone who has somehow contributed to my life throughout the year. May it be friends, lecturers, cousins, family or even that random person that stares at you while you eat, TQ!


Lastly,

Thanks be To God for being so AWESOME in my life, bringing me through all the hurdles and challenges that at times seemed to be impossible. Having been reignited with that "cloak of fire", I'm ready to take up more responsibilities, churn out my full potential, and of course become better in every aspect of my life!


Nice and short, HAPPY LAST DAY OF THE YEAR!!!

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More