Shut UPP!!!



7:10pm I just have to post this because I can't take it anymore!!!
Having posted Christians boring?!... Hearing the song a few times was cool; but!!!


Seeing I'm trying to edit my blog layout, my page is reloaded multiple times every few minutes to see the changes.



This FRIGGIN thing autoloads and plays itself
and I keep hearing:-

"this the cover tune grab bag/back/black..."
blah blah blah.
I love what you guys did,


but
I
V
Shut UPP!!!


I basically rick rolled myself for the past one hour plus! GOSHNESS!
don't know what Rick Roll is? click here!
(the site does no harm but you have to click to exit lotsa times)


Pls& tq :)
ahhh... much better...
I LOVE JESUS nonetheless :P

0 Comment Here!:

You have reached the end of the page
Navigate through older or newer posts in the above.

come back soon & be updated with the latest BeN'Z happenings.
GOD BLESS YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Copyright of BeN'Z ver 12 2012.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More